A reusable cloth face mask made from original LudoCherry fabrics.
- Made of three layers of fabric as recommended by the Australian DHHS. The outer layer is a water-resistant polyester and the two inner layers are cotton. – This means that it is very soft against the face when you’re wearing it.
- Fully adjustable elastic ear loops for additional size flexibility.
- Shapeable piece of metal in the nose for a snug fit.
- Available in two sizes – “S/M” and “L/XL”.
- The S/M size is basically the same size as a standard disposable mask.
- The L/XL is a couple of cm wider and about a cm taller when flat (so when fully stretched out is a few cm taller). LudoCherry recommends the L/XL for anyone who has a large head or face, anyone with a beard so the mask can fit around it, or anyone who just wants a fuller coverage on their face.
- Three unique and geeky fabric designs: Meeple Garden, Polka Dice and Madness
As with other cloth masks, these are NOT medical grade masks and are not guaranteed to protect against COVID-19 or any other illnesses. However, they are designed to help prevent the spread of viruses and to prevent you from touching your face.
For a guide on how to properly wear and wash cloth face masks, please refer to the WHO website:
About LudoCherry Clothing:
LudoCherry is a Melbourne-based clothing company and was founded by Phoebe Wild when her passion for vintage clothing collided with her lifelong love of tabletop games.
- Original designs – Unique geeky patterns that you won’t find anywhere else.
- High quality fabric – 100% cotton for comfort and breath-ability.
- Geeky but subtle – Designs that work both in the office and at game night.
- Ethically and sustainably made – Manufacturer is certified as both ethical and environmentally sustainable by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).