It seems as if King Olly – who claims to be the ruler of the Origami Kingdom – has hatched a devious plot in unleashing his plan to fold the entire world. It looks pretty dangerous on paper, so someone who’s a cut above the rest is needed to save the day. In Paper Mario: The Origami King Mario faces one of his most thrilling challenges yet. Just when matters couldn’t get worse, King Olly has bound Princess Peach’s Castle in giant, coloured streamers and transported it to a distant mountain. He’s even transformed Bowser’s minions into Folded Soldiers and enlisted them in his treacherous cause. Luckily, Mario is equipped with a range of new tools at his disposal to help secure victory. A new ability called 1000-Fold Arms allows players to interact with the landscape by stretching out and pulling, peeling and revealing new locations, helping you solve puzzles and uncover unexpected surprises. Along the way, players will enlist the help of allies old and new, such as King Olly’s very own good-natured sister, Olivia, along with a range of unlikely allies. Even Bowser himself hasn’t yet folded to the whims of King Olly’s origami will, and Mario will accept all the help he can find with open arms.
- Join Mario and his new companion Olivia on a comedic RPG adventure that will take you to the far corners of a papercraft Mushroom Kingdom in Paper Mario: The Origami King on Nintendo Switch
- Face off against the Origami King and his army of paper invaders, team up with some extraordinary companions and master magical powers on your quest to save the world
- Journey across the land – from scorching deserts to sailing the high seaS
- Recruit a revolving cast of wacky travel buddies
- Engage in battles which will put both your tactical thinking and puzzle solving skills to the test
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|