- A scrapped Ork Gargant head provides an excellent command post
- Garrison a warboss and boys behind the scrap metal armour of this Fortification
- Toast your enemies with the Gaze of Gork
Constructed from the head of a repurposed Ork Gargant, the Big'ed Bossbunker gives your Warboss a way of directing the many rowdy Boyz under his command. If they misbehave, or if anyone attempts to unseat the Warboss, they will need to contend with a slew of shots from the Big'ed Bossbunker's big shoota and the Gaze of Gork – a weapon constructed from a jet engine that has been bashed into one of the Gargant's eyes.
This multi-part plastic kit is comprised of 27 components, and can be assembled into one Big'ed Bossbunker. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly.
|Tabletop Miniatures Games
Click & Collect – FREE
Australia Post & Australia-Wide Shipping – $14.99
Deliveries to "Australia-Wide Shipping" will be shipped by Australia Post or by Aramex (wherever applicable). In most circumstances Australia Post is our preferred shipping method, however bulky and heavy packages may be sent via Aramex in serviceable areas.
Courier Delivery (Local, Bendigo & Other Regional VIC areas) – $9.99 (plus Courier Delivery Fees)
Free shipping on orders over $150 (additional Courier Delivery Fees may still apply).
This rate is available to addresses serviced by Aramex in these areas:
- Greater Bendigo Region (incl. Castlemaine, Colbinabbin, Elmore, Harcourt, Kyneton, Heathcote, Rushworth, Maldon & Stanhope)
- Echuca/Moama Region (incl. Rochester & Tongala)
- Greater Shepparton Region (incl. Kialla, Kyabram & Tatura)
International Shipping – calculated at checkout
If you want a more accurate shipping quote, please get in touch with us.
Gift wrapping & gift services
We offer gift-wrapping and other gift services – check out our full range of services.
Please note that due to customs regulations, international orders will have an invoice included with the order.